Parks … 1. a large public green area in a town, used for recreation.
• a large area of land kept in its natural state for public recreational use.
• (also wildlife park) a large enclosed area of land used to accommodate wild animals in captivity.
• a stadium or enclosed area used for sports.
• a large enclosed piece of ground, typically with woodland and pasture, attached to a large country house.
• (in the western U.S.) a broad, flat, mostly open area in a mountainous region.
2 [with adj. ] an area devoted to a specified purpose : an industrial park.
• [with adj. ] chiefly Brit. a parking lot or garage : a coach park
Francisco Caldeira Cabral
Stalzer Lutz Gärten